What Type of Tow Truck Do I Need?
Different road emergencies may require towing but what a reliable company like Tow Truck Lakewood usually does is dispatch the type of tow truck most fit to the situation. You will be surprised at the fact that there are actually a number of tow truck types and contrary to an ordinary driver’s impression, each of them is purposely designed to address towing needs better depending on the specifics.
Here at Tow Truck Lakewood, it is our vow to always keep every driver or car owner on the road safe and accompanied at all times. We are known not just for our unmatched road assistance services but for our towing programs as well. Currently, we cater to light-duty and medium-duty towing needs using our flatbed tow trucks and hook and chain tow trucks. If you are caught in a bad roadside situation, it pays to know which type of tow truck you actually need if in case you need reliable towing in Denver or wherever you are in Colorado.
Types of Tow Truck:
1. Flatbed Tow Truck - If it is a motorcycle you own, or a sedan, an SUV, a van, or even a truck and you want it towed with care so that its value is preserved and any possible damage is avoided. If that’s the case then a flatbed tow service nearby is what you should choose. This kind of tow truck is commonly used for most towing needs. From the name itself, this kind of tow truck has a long empty bed with a flat top surface and is able to carry light to medium vehicles. A lot of customers prefer this more over the others for the fact that the towed car can easily be driven up its ramp or the car can easily be pulled up in case it is immovable or it is suffering from a breakdown.
2. Hook and Chain Tow Truck - A hook and chain tow truck is designed to tow or carry any medium-sized and cargo vehicles. While it is also widely used, a study has discouraged people from using this because of the fact that this tow truck puts a lot of pressure on the towed vehicle potentially causing damage. But again, it is a case to case basis. For instance, if you just want to get rid of a wrecked vehicle from your private property, a hook and chain tow truck is perfect to do the job for you.
Presently, Tow Truck Lakewood does not perform heavy towing but it is still popularly known for its quality towing services not just in Lakewood but throughout the rest of the towns in Colorado as well. Flatbed towing in Lakewood, CO is what we are best known for, along with our reliable roadside assistance services. Call us now for a fast, prompt, and reliable car recovery and tow service!
There are a lot of elements and factors to take into account in determining the towing costs but in most cases, these can be identified after a brief interview over the phone with our call answering staff.
Our 24-hour front liners and towing service dispatch center are always on standby and set to respond to emergency towing calls at all times. Call us at 720-605-4960 if you want expert and accurate answers to questions like "Is your towing cost fixed or do you charge per mile for it?", "How much will I pay if I want my car towed from my location to my desired destination?", and other important inquiries.
If you have been looking for “cheap towing,” a “cheap tow truck,” or an “affordable towing company,” you have found the best option there is in Lakewood. Tow Truck Lakewood serves only premium quality towing and roadside assistance services not just in Lakewood but its nearby towns like Denver, as well.
Have our front liners give you an accurate towing cost estimate. More often than not, these are the questions they would ask:
· Is it an emergency situation that requires urgent response? This serves as our determinant in deciding whether we should continue with the discussion that can surely take time or we dispatch our team right away.
· Is your car in an accident?
· Where is your car now? Where do you want it towed to?
· Is your car still working and intact?
· Are the wheels still movable?
· Is your car off the road or somewhere hardly accessible?
· Is it in a dry area or does it have to be extracted from a body of water or a mud?
· Does the situation of your car allow us to tow it right away?
Depending on the technicalities of the job, there are different factors that can actually affect your towing costs. That is why pays to be fully informed before you talk with our team to make sure an accurate quote is provided in the fastest time possible. For a top quality towing service in Lakewood and its nearby areas, Tow Truck Lakewood is the company to call and count on at all times.